Who We Are
RP&B has been providing tax, audit, accounting and advisory services in the Inland Empire area for over 25 years. We have a wide range of clients that include:
- Emerging to Mid-size Privately Held Businesses
- Family Run Companies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Individuals with Advanced Tax and Financial Planning Needs
Organizations and individuals continually evolve. Our job is to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle so they are moving forward. Our accounting, tax and reporting services provide the foundation needed to have the ability to analyze information. Typically, we begin with:
- Goal Setting. Pinpointing what is critical to you and developing short and long-term objectives.
- Plan Implementation. Specific steps we take to move toward your goals.
- Client Centered Communication (C³). Proactive communication to keep us all on the same track.
- Alignment. Even the best plans change so we monitor progress and modify actions as needed.
Cohesive, Integrated Services
One of the most difficult steps business owners face is putting all the pieces together under one roof. At RP&B, we work closely with Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors (BPWA) and American ESOP Advisors LLC. These relationships help us set one plan for a client’s business and personal goals with one unified team of advisors supporting it. RP&B provides leadership with business knowledge, management capabilities, ownership succession, asset protection, family dynamics and shareholder objectives. BPWA provides estate and retirement planning, asset protection, family transfer, risk management and investment management.
Strategic Advisor Role
We provide excellent service by communicating and building connections with clients. Our team strives to become our client’s trusted advisors and meets with them on a regular basis to develop an interactive relationship.