Who We Are
RP&B has been providing tax, audit, accounting and advisory services in the Inland Empire area for over 25 years. We have a wide range of clients that include:
- Emerging to Mid-size Privately Held Businesses
- Family Run Companies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Individuals with Advanced Tax and Financial Planning Needs
Organizations and individuals continually evolve. Our job is to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle so they are moving forward. Our accounting, tax and reporting services provide the foundation needed to have the ability to analyze information. Typically, we begin with:
- Goal Setting. Pinpointing what is critical to you and developing short and long-term objectives.
- Plan Implementation. Specific steps we take to move toward your goals.
- Client Centered Communication (C³). Proactive communication to keep us all on the same track.
- Alignment. Even the best plans change so we monitor progress and modify actions as needed.
Our Definition of Thought Leadership
Thought leadership is a specific effort to have clients and their most valued advisors meet for the purpose of “thinking” proactively. We want to promote alignment of strategic direction with input from trusted advisors. It is a process to help achieve growth objectives, philanthropic endeavors, or personal goals to meet family, business and community needs.
Our firm has a strong record of helping clients be successful and we attribute that to our ability to:
- Listen to and understand needs
- Develop direction
- Communicate clearly
- Monitor progress made
- Discuss possible changes
- Implement changes from the master plan
- Refer other specialists when needed
Cohesive, Integrated Services
One of the most difficult steps business owners face is putting all the pieces together under one roof. At RP&B, we work closely with Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors (BPWA) and American ESOP Advisors LLC. These relationships help us set one plan for a client’s business and personal goals with one unified team of advisors supporting it. RP&B provides leadership with business knowledge, management capabilities, ownership succession, asset protection, family dynamics and shareholder objectives. BPWA provides estate and retirement planning, asset protection, family transfer, risk management and investment management.