Tax & Compliance
951.684.7781 x 142
I have lived in Riverside, CA most of my life. I married my wife Raquel in 2010 and lived in Portland, OR for three years. I love the Pacific Northwest and have many friends there. We moved back to Riverside in 2013 to be closer to family. I consider God to be the most important in my life, then my family, and then my career. I enjoy taking road trips with my wife. I like playing basketball, soccer, and baseball. I enjoy watching all sports and I am a huge Laker fan.
- Professional Service organizations
- Small closely held businesses
- Joined Roorda, Piquet & Bessee, Inc. in October 2013
- 5 years public accounting experience prior to joining RP&B.
- 1 year private industry accounting for a large construction company.
- University of Redlands, Bachelor of Science in Accounting with Minors in Economics and Mathematics.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – AICPA
- Faith oriented community service at my local congregation